Friday, July 27, 2018

Goals

I am on a roll today with two blog posts. I've had a lot of time to reflect and shake off some negative funk. I did a workout this morning because I just felt so blah and I know that a good sweat and moving my body really helps my mind feel clear and happier. So after a decent 45 minute workout, I'm feeling less negative than I was last night. In scrolling through pictures from 2016, I can see that while yes, I have put some weight on,it's not nearly as bad as my mind has been leading me to believe for the last year. It's funny how at that time, I thought I was "so fat" but I look back now and that's the goal I have set for myself. I'm committing myself to working out at least four to five days a week, with no pressure on myself if I miss. I am committing myself to better eating habits, also with no pressure should I have a day where I'm not the best with staying on track. I'm also committing myself to a goal of 30lbs in a year timeframe. So not unattainable and I figure that will allow me to go at a slow and steady pace and I may be less likely to fail had I chosen a larger number. I am also going to be giving up alcohol and alongside that, pop. I'll still allow myself to have a tea in the mornings but going to try drinking more water. I haven't been doing that and I know it's so important. I'm looking forward to banging out these goals 👊👊



In the interest of full disclosure and trying to help myself stick with it, I'm putting the numbers out there:

Weight: 255lbs.
Bust: 48".
Rib cage: 41"
Waist: 41"
Hips: 55"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com