Tuesday, August 22, 2017

The Winds of Change

I have been on this "weight loss" journey for at least four years; seriously. I've been whining and complaining about needing to lose weight for as long as I can remember. I realized today that even if I do manage to lose the weight I want to, I will not be successful if I cannot combat all of the negative feelings and emotions that I have currently been battling over the last year or so. So, I have decided that while I will continue along the weight loss journey, I am mainly going to be focusing on my own happiness. I have let all my negative thoughts slip back into my daily life, even when I'm talking to other people. I laugh myself off and proclaim that "I'm fat, so" and "I'm fatter in person". This is not doing me any favours. It won't be an easy battle. I've done it before but for all the wrong reasons, like almost everything I have done in my life. My own happiness MUST come from within.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com