Wednesday, May 17, 2017

The Winds of Change

I feel like I'm so all over the place with this blog. Good/bad/good/bad......and so on and so forth. I'd like to have some type of real direction but I am still on the fence about whether I'm going to keep writing it as a weight loss "journey" or turn it into something else. I mainly use it because I like to write about how/what I'm feeling. But I don't want it to be a big circle of "Yay I feel good" and "Boo I feel like shit". I have toyed with the idea of maybe doing a fashion blog but I think that's silly because I don't actually go outside of the house very often so I don't really see the point of talking about outfits that I would just be trying on for the sake of taking pictures. I have no followers, I don't have the first clue about SEO and how to drive people to my blog, so that has stopped me from making any type of change.


In regards to weight loss, or not, I've been walking, almost daily, for the last couple of weeks. It feels really good. I do Leslie Sanson's walking workout, currently it's the 5k with a twist, and then in the evening after supper, I go for a walk in the road. It works out to be a little over an hour. On days where I don't get an actual walk in, it's 45 minutes. I still haven't quite figured out my eating, although in doing a little bit of reading, it definitely seems like I am not eating enough. I need to get more meals in during the day. I struggle with breakfast and I generally don't have a snack and then I end up snacking after supper. I have also been toying with the idea of asking my doctor for a referral to a dietician, just because I'm so lost on how to eat properly. I've noticed that since my workouts have been fairly regular, I don't feel as sore as I was when I was doing the HIIT. I have been finding my feet though. I really need some new shoes because I get numbness and tingling in my baby toes and on the sides of my feet. I tend to turn my feet in when I walk so I need proper support. Baby steps though. I'm not trying to give myself any goals. I know that's a bit of a step away from what I've been doing for so long, but I really am not trying to focus so much on weight loss. I find that I end up so disappointed and frustrated when I can't seem to make any head way with it. One moment at a time. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com