Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Love Hurts

Food love, that is. I decided to be a little more lenient with my eating this past weekend,  since it was a long weekend, and I'm quickly seeing why my body hates certain foods. I'm really going to have to commit to no starchy carbs/foods because I am really paying the price today. I broke my fast last night because I didn't eat enough during the day so I ended up having two pieces of pizza late in the evening. As delicious as they were, I am in pain this evening. My reflux is the worst it's been in a while and I'm so bloated, my stomach is physically hurting. Unfortunately, this is the second time that pizza has caused this reaction so I think it's really safe to say that I will not be indulging in it anytime soon.

There are a couple more grocery items that I am going to have to buy in order to help myself get through; avocados and nuts. The nuts will be hard for me to eat, because any other "diet" says not to eat them or only eat a handful because of the fat. However, eating LCHF means eating more healthy fats than I am used to, while also not counting calories. I also want to get some more bacon, as guac and bacon make an amazingly delicious snack. I don't want this way of eating to become restrictive or unsustainable in any way because this is where I fail so many times. I am already finding myself having some food guilt when reaching for a snack. Lots of feelings and emotions to unpack.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com