Thursday, August 22, 2019

Hello Blog

Wow, I can't believe that it's been a year since I last posted. I have not lost anymore weight since I last posted and I haven't gained any either. I have been experiencing more frequent flare yps of my IBS, daily. Some days are better than others. I have decided that while I don't want to necessarily concentrate on weight loss, I do want to focus my attention on eating better. When I was eating a fairly clean diet, I was not having as many flare ups.

So, I will be trying intermittent fasting to see if I can get some type of control over my stomach issues. I will be atarting out with a 14/10 approach and then work up to 16/8. I will not be restricting like I have done in the paat and while I am tracking my food, I'm not necessarily calorie counting as that has been proven to fail and it sure failed me. I've also been trying to exercise more, not obsessively as I have in the past, but because I want to. I have used exercise in the past as punishment for what I ate or what I knew I would be eating and this is juat so unhealthy. I will be giving up bread again. It really makes my stomach feel awful, especially when I eat it on a regular basis. For instance, I had pizza two nights ago and my stomach has been painful and bloated ever since.

I have also decided to cut out alcohol for 30 days. While we don't drink it weekly, I do notice a big difference in how I feel when I have it. Ultimately, I am trying to be more mindful of what I'm putting in my body. IBS is completely ruining my life and I need to somehow take control over it, preferably without pumping myself full of medication. I'll be writing weekly updates. Here we go 👊

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com